Online Woohoo Academy!
Certified Chief Happiness Officer (CHO) Training
This training is over, you can still register for the next cohort, starting on October 30th 2020!
June 1 – July 10, 2020
Certified training from Woohoo Inc in Copenhagen, now available online! Same great content as the in-person Academy, adapted for life under Covid-19 lockdown. Get certified as a Chief Happiness Officer on your own schedule and from the comfort of your own home (and in your pyjamas too, if that’s what you’re into!)
Join us in June for our CHO Academy where we teach you everything we know about happiness at work – or as much of it as we can cram into 6 weeks. Get an in-depth background in happiness at work, hear about the latest research in the field, and learn how to use this in your business.
Interested in joining the next series of this awesome training? Let us know!
Woohoo Academy: what to expect?
Since 2003, Woohoo Inc from Denmark has been paving the way for creating happier, healthier workplaces, and have trained hundreds of experts around the world through their Chief Happiness Officer (CHO) Academy.
That's why we're thrilled to launch this online Chief Happiness Officer Academy, in partnership with Woohoo Inc. Normally run in-person over 3.5 days, this highly immersive program has been adapted to offer an unforgettable online learning experience. Spread across 6 weeks, this program will give you everything you need to successfully create lasting, positive change within the workplace – regardless of where that might be!
You can find a first glimpse of the online agenda below!
In the meantime, if you’d like to get a better sense of what content we’ll be covering in the Academy, you can check out the agenda for our in-person Academy here.
The Online Academy – at a glance
Date: June 1st – July 10th, 2020 (6 weeks) SOLD OUT - new dates to be announced! Put yourself on the waiting list here.
Structure: Combination of training sessions once a week, pre-recorded videos, individual homework assignments, group assignments, and live mentor-coaching from a certified Chief Happiness Officer.
Number of participants: Our groups will always be between 8-15 participants, to ensure you get the best learning and networking experience possible.
Flexibility: Weekly live sessions will be recorded in case you’re not able to attend one of the weeks. We’re also happy to discuss other arrangements if you need additional flexibility.
Who it’s for?
The training is ideal for:
- Organizations that are struggling with employee engagement, low morale, lack of social connectedness, or any of the other new challenges that have been brought about by COVID-19
- HR professionals, managers, internal facilitators and employees who want to gain the knowledge and tools to make their organization happier and healthier
- External consultants who want to help their clients to create a happy, healthy workplace
What you'll get
This training will give you everything you need to successfully make workplaces happier. Here’s an example of what you’ll learn, and the resources you’ll get through the Academy:
- The latest theory and science of happiness at work. Everything we do is based on research from psychology, neuroscience, sociology, management science, etc. We will give you an overview of the most relevant findings from these fields and how they apply in the workplace.
- The practice of happiness at work. We will share all of our best and most effective tools and exercises so that you can then use them yourselves.
- Real-life best practices. We will share a catalog of tools and methods that we’ve seen work well with our clients all over the world.
- How to present the business case. We will work on your presentation skills, specifically aimed at giving you tips and tricks on how to present on happiness at work.
- How to sell this to others. How do you sell the idea of happiness at work – either inside your own organisation or to potential clients?
- Pitfalls and traps. What can go wrong? What must you avoid? How and why do happiness interventions fail?
- Networking and sharing with smart engaged professionals who are as passionate about creating happier workplaces as you are.
- Access to a community of Chief Happiness Officers around the world. As part of your training you will receive 3 months free access to all the Woohoo Partnership materials. You'll also gain access to the wider Woohoo Partnership community, a network of over 40 companies around the world that are experts in creating an amazing employee experience and happy and healthy workplaces. By joining this community, you'll experience a group of people who will support you, challenge you and help you grow in your happiness journey.
Want to know more about the Academy?
What past participants say about the program:
I have attended many motivational and leadership courses over the past 20 years and never came out with so much clarity as after this course. It was interesting with so many nationalities, experiences and angles to the same topic. The value vs time spend for me was immense as my entire organisation of over 100 people will benefit directly."
– Monika Hilm, Czech Republic
– Dr Jenny Brockis, Australia
The CHO Group are a joint collaboration of Happiness at Work experts.
Sarah Metcalfe & Isobel Colson, Happy Coffee Consulting
Griet Deca & Kim Hilgert, Tryangle bvba
Fennande van der Meulen & Maartje Wolff, Happy Office
Sheona McGraw, Cloud 9 to 5